Artistic Tile offers one of the largest selections of unique tiles found anywhere in New England, including high-end, designer and specialty tile brands. We also provide a friendly, comfortable atmosphere in our showroom. We want you to think of it as an extension of your living room, a place to sit, relax and let your imagination run where it will.
We have a team of expert designers ready to help you with your project.
Here are some helpful tips on a successful design appointment:
1. Bring any samples you have with you to your appointment that you’d like to match (cabinet door, granite sample, fabric, paint colors, etc.) Samples are a perfect way to assist your designer with a “point of reference”
2. Make sure to bring measurements, sketches, or blueprints of your ideas. This can be extremely helpful when searching for the perfect tile for your home. There are so many tile choices. Glass, stone, ceramic, mosaic…etc.
3. Photos of the space & a folder of images/styles you love.
4. Be prepare to answer some questions- for example: What will the space be utilized for? What colors do you love? What colors do you hate? Is there something you have, or have seen, that you want to serve as your color inspiration? This is where your folder of images would come in handy!
5. Be honest with your designer about what you want and what you can invest in your project. Once we understand the scope, goals, and priorities we can talk to you about how those investment dollars would best fit into your project.